I almost forgot Fashionable Lovelies had even existed when I started writing this post! Been long enough, huh?
I’m shooting my first wedding since having the boys (actually, first since before I was pregnant!) in THREE WEEKS. (Give me a second for my heart to restart. Ok, go.) My brother-in-law is getting married, so I don’t want to wear my normal plain black, since I’ll be in some photos. Rich will be in a tux, and even my boys will be dressed up (they’re ring bearers!), so I can’t be too casual or bland. I also need to be comfortable, decently warm, and able to nurse easily. Easy as pie. HA HA HA.
So, Rich and I went to Target, where I tried on every. single. top. they carried and he stood guard with the boys. Finally, he picked out the top in the middle below, and it is perfect! (Phew.) I’m pairing the top with a pair of black skinny jeans with a little stretch (and no awkward gap in the back), flat boots, and a simple cardigan in a solid color. Since the outfit is pretty plain, I’ll be dressing it up with big jewelry, then finishing it off with a big bag with a camera case insert and my beautiful birthday-present camera strap. TA DA! All dressed.
Clockwise from top left:
- Mossimo Women’s Skinny Jean | Target
- Shawl Cardigan | Target
- Gold necklace (similar to mine that was my Grandma’s)
- Filigree Teardrop Earrings | Forever 21
- Maybelline SuperStay 24 lip color in Forever Chestnut | drugstore.com
- Mossimo Flutter Sleeve Top | Target
- Tokyo Dreamer camera strap in Sky Blue | Photojojo
- Mossimo Supply Co. Crossbody in Green | Target
- ‘ONA’ Any Bag Camera Bag Insert | Photojojo
- Report Myles Bootie | DSW