I’m going to start by saying right off: this is not my recipe. It’s from Pat, a woman at our church. And it is delicious. It also has just four ingredients. F O U R. It is so easy, and you’ll eat them until you ruin your dinner and have a killer stomachache. Or so I’ve heard (cough).
Here’s what you need:
- A box of Betty Crocker cinnamon swirl cake mix
- 1/3 cup of oil
- 2 eggs
- a generous handful of white chocolate chips
- Mix the cake mix (plus the cinnamon packet in the box) with the eggs and oil.
- Mix in the white chocolate chips.
- Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray, then press the batter into the pan with a spatula.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes, or until they aren’t all soupy in the middle.
Now grab a cup of black coffee or a glass of milk to balance out all of the sweet cinnamon-y goodness you’re about to inhale, and go ruin your dinner!
To give these as a gift, let them cool, then cut into even squares. Wrap a few in waxed paper and attach a cute tag (like maybe one of these!) with some yarn or twine.